Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA Northern Indiana Health Care System
- VA Northern Indiana Health Care System
- The Fort Wayne community would like to recognize your service by hosting a Stand Down saluting service members and Veterans. This Stand Down is a collaborative community event.
- Let My Light Shine
- Let My Light Shine honors Veterans by placing a light next to the grave markers of soldiers at the Marion National Cemetery in Marion, Indiana during the weeks surrounding Veterans Day.
- VA Northern Indiana Health Care System
- Share tools and coping strategies to bridge the gap between patients and health care providers. Discuss innovative approaches and resources available to help a person with pain.
- Warriors Say It with Art- Art Show
- Join the VANIHCS Recreation Therapy department on Thursday, July 17, 2014, from 1:00 pm until 3:00 pm, for the “Warriors Say It with Art- Art Show”. The event will be held in the Marion recreation therapy courtyard
- 2014 VA2K
- Plan to support the annual VA2K Walk and Roll on May 21 2014. Event is free and supports homeless Veterans donating food and clothing. Community members, Veterans and VA employees are encouraged to participate.
- Veterans Job Fair
- Employers will be available to discuss job opportunities and offer assistance to Veterans in beginning the application process. All Veterans and their immediate family are welcome.
- Get Your Flu Shot
- Flu clinics are being offered at all VA Northern Indiana Health Care System locations starting September 1, 2013. The Centers for Disease Control and prevention recommend vaccination against influenza.
- E-Donate Is Simple, Speedy, Safe
- The new E-Donate service allows community members who wish to give back to Veterans a quick, safe way to pledge their support online. You choose the medical center, the amount, and the account.
- We Have A New Look
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. We know that you consider this website our front door. And we want you to feel welcome.
- Veteran's Job Fair
- Employers will be available to discuss job opportunities and offer assistance to Veterans in beginning the application process.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- Giving Thanks ... with Empathy and Hope
- PJ Johnson knows about recovery. She was hit by a car while undergoing chemotherapy for cancer. During her rehab, the Veterans she usually helps encouraged her to get better and come back to them.
- Brain Bank to Help in Treatment of PTSD
- A new brain bank in Vermont will help with understanding abnormal brain activity in PTSD and could pave the way for new approaches to diagnosis and treatment of individuals with PTSD.
- Quit Smoking for Your Health and Breathe Easier
- November 20th is the Great American Smokeout. Join the Smokeout by quitting or making a plan to quit smoking that day. Succeed with helpful tips from Dr. Timothy P. Carmody.
- Just Saying No to Pain Meds
- Specialists at the VA in Charleston, South Carolina, have helped more than 400 patients ease off their chronic pain medications. How did they do it? The answer might surprise you.
- Thousands Sign Up for Dental Insurance
- Over 60,000 Veterans and CHAMPVA beneficiaries have signed up for a dental insurance plan for Veterans with no dental coverage and those eligible for VA dental care who want more coverage.
- Parades Planned Across America on Veterans Day
- On Veterans Day, November 11, Americans pause to honor and salute the men and women whose service and sacrifice made our freedom possible – an annual day of thanks from a grateful nation.
- Tabby Cat Makes Life Easier for Dying Veterans
- An orange tabby cat named Tom lives on the hospice unit of the Salem VA Medical Center in Virginia, providing comfort, amusement and companionship to dying Veterans and their family members.
- VA Offers Programs for Family Caregivers
- The job of caregiver is not easy. It can lead to frustration and burnout. That's why VA has developed two very helpful programs to make the task of caring for your loved one easier and healthier.
- Burn pit exposure? Sign up now in VA Registry.
- Exposed to burn pits or other airborne hazards while deployed? Believe you have health conditions related to these exposures? Join VA's Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry. Learn how here.
- Veterans Arts Festival is Fun and Therapeutic
- VA's Annual Creative Arts Festival is a nation-wide talent competition that lets thousands of Veterans express themselves creatively while helping with their mental and physical health and recovery.