Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA Northern Indiana Health Care System
- VA Northern Indiana Health Care System
- Share tools and coping strategies to bridge the gap between patients and health care providers. Discuss innovative approaches and resources available to help a person with pain.
- Warriors Say It with Art- Art Show
- Join the VANIHCS Recreation Therapy department on Thursday, July 17, 2014, from 1:00 pm until 3:00 pm, for the “Warriors Say It with Art- Art Show”. The event will be held in the Marion recreation therapy courtyard
- 2014 VA2K
- Plan to support the annual VA2K Walk and Roll on May 21 2014. Event is free and supports homeless Veterans donating food and clothing. Community members, Veterans and VA employees are encouraged to participate.
- Veterans Job Fair
- Employers will be available to discuss job opportunities and offer assistance to Veterans in beginning the application process. All Veterans and their immediate family are welcome.
- Get Your Flu Shot
- Flu clinics are being offered at all VA Northern Indiana Health Care System locations starting September 1, 2013. The Centers for Disease Control and prevention recommend vaccination against influenza.
- E-Donate Is Simple, Speedy, Safe
- The new E-Donate service allows community members who wish to give back to Veterans a quick, safe way to pledge their support online. You choose the medical center, the amount, and the account.
- We Have A New Look
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. We know that you consider this website our front door. And we want you to feel welcome.
- Veteran's Job Fair
- Employers will be available to discuss job opportunities and offer assistance to Veterans in beginning the application process.
- May flowers in bloom through the efforts of MHS Cadets!
- It was a day filled with getting dirty, pulling weeds and planting flowers. Marion High School Junior ROTC Cadets reported to the Marion campus on Saturday May 18, 2013 to beautify an area on the grounds.
- Coming Soon! E-Donate
- 100 percent of your donation will go toward supporting Veterans and you can even choose which fund your money will support. An immediate confirmation of your donation will be generated with a receipt. A thank you letter will follow.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- Seeking New Coping Tools for Veterans with TBI
- Cognitive rehabilitation researchers are testing new tools and strategies — from smartphone apps to online brain training — to help Veterans cope with the effects of mild traumatic brain injury.
- "Family" of Patients Appreciate VA Doctor
- Veteran patients of VA doctor in Augusta, Georgia, tell why they “wouldn’t have any other doctor.” Dr. Jianhua Cheng replies that he just wants to do his best and praises the entire Augusta team.
- Stand Downs - Putting Lives Back Together
- Stand Downs — Providing services to homeless Veterans, including health screenings, benefits counseling and other referrals. A collaborative effort by VA and other government and community agencies.
- Veterans: Have a health question? Search here!
- We’ve put the contacts for almost all your health questions in one convenient health index. Add this site to your FAVORITES for a link to take you to VA websites with valuable information.
- Helping Women Veterans Find the Help They Need
- VA’s Women Veterans Call Center has received over 11,000 incoming calls and made nearly 130,000 outbound calls, successfully reaching 76,000 women Veterans. The number is 1-855-VA-WOMEN.
- National Veterans Wheelchair Games Come to Philadelphia
- The National Veterans Wheelchair Games are designed to improve the quality of life for Veterans with disabilities and to foster better health through sports competition.
- The Purple Heart: One Veteran's Long Journey
- Thousands of American Veterans have received the Purple Heart. We mark the anniversary of the creation of the award by George Washington with the story of John Reist, wounded three times in Vietnam.
- Veterans: Keep Your Immunizations Up to Date
- Protect you and your family by keeping your vaccinations current. Here are some helpful links to websites on immunization information.
- Vanquishing PTSD at the Cellular Level
- VA researchers are exploring the possibility of using a steroid pill to take the trauma out of traumatic memories by quieting the intense and sometime debilitating emotions associated with those memories.
- The Other Side of VA Dentistry
- Dr. Dai Phan provides an accurate reproduction so that dental and nasal prostheses can be fabricated — a little known service provided to Veterans who have lost part of their oral cavity due to trauma or cancer.