Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA Northern Indiana Health Care System
- VA Northern Indiana Health Care System
- Share tools and coping strategies to bridge the gap between patients and health care providers. Discuss innovative approaches and resources available to help a person with pain.
- Warriors Say It with Art- Art Show
- Join the VANIHCS Recreation Therapy department on Thursday, July 17, 2014, from 1:00 pm until 3:00 pm, for the “Warriors Say It with Art- Art Show”. The event will be held in the Marion recreation therapy courtyard
- 2014 VA2K
- Plan to support the annual VA2K Walk and Roll on May 21 2014. Event is free and supports homeless Veterans donating food and clothing. Community members, Veterans and VA employees are encouraged to participate.
- Veterans Job Fair
- Employers will be available to discuss job opportunities and offer assistance to Veterans in beginning the application process. All Veterans and their immediate family are welcome.
- Get Your Flu Shot
- Flu clinics are being offered at all VA Northern Indiana Health Care System locations starting September 1, 2013. The Centers for Disease Control and prevention recommend vaccination against influenza.
- E-Donate Is Simple, Speedy, Safe
- The new E-Donate service allows community members who wish to give back to Veterans a quick, safe way to pledge their support online. You choose the medical center, the amount, and the account.
- We Have A New Look
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. We know that you consider this website our front door. And we want you to feel welcome.
- Veteran's Job Fair
- Employers will be available to discuss job opportunities and offer assistance to Veterans in beginning the application process.
- May flowers in bloom through the efforts of MHS Cadets!
- It was a day filled with getting dirty, pulling weeds and planting flowers. Marion High School Junior ROTC Cadets reported to the Marion campus on Saturday May 18, 2013 to beautify an area on the grounds.
- Coming Soon! E-Donate
- 100 percent of your donation will go toward supporting Veterans and you can even choose which fund your money will support. An immediate confirmation of your donation will be generated with a receipt. A thank you letter will follow.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- Reining in PTSD with Equestrian Therapy
- Veterans participating in the residential treatment program at the Bedford VA, in Massachusetts, are being given a chance to spend a day riding horses, or just walking through a quiet pasture.
- Be Disaster Aware and Take Action to Prepare
- Tornados? Floods? Hurricanes? Are you prepared if one of those hit your home? Take advantage of these check lists during National Preparedness Month. Get your family ready for all emergencies.
- National Golf Tournament for Blind Veterans
- Annual tournament an opportunity for legally blind and physically disabled Veterans to develop new skills and enhance their self-esteem. Therapeutic format promotes rehabilitation and fellowship.
- Support For Vets During Suicide Prevention Month
- Help spread the word about VA's mental health resources. We all have the power to take the first step to reach out and see how they're doing.
- Quick-Thinking VA Radiology Team Saves a Veteran's Life
- Four members of a VA radiology team at the VA Southern Oregon Rehab Center, White City, Ore., teamed up in early August to provide needed help to an elderly Veteran living alone in a remote rural area.
- Two Forms of ID Now Needed to Request VHIC Card
- VA has strengthened the ID requirements to request the new Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC). Enrolled Veterans now will need two forms of ID. See the acceptable ID documents in this story.
- Seeking New Coping Tools for Veterans with TBI
- Cognitive rehabilitation researchers are testing new tools and strategies — from smartphone apps to online brain training — to help Veterans cope with the effects of mild traumatic brain injury.
- "Family" of Patients Appreciate VA Doctor
- Veteran patients of VA doctor in Augusta, Georgia, tell why they “wouldn’t have any other doctor.” Dr. Jianhua Cheng replies that he just wants to do his best and praises the entire Augusta team.
- Stand Downs - Putting Lives Back Together
- Stand Downs — Providing services to homeless Veterans, including health screenings, benefits counseling and other referrals. A collaborative effort by VA and other government and community agencies.
- Veterans: Have a health question? Search here!
- We’ve put the contacts for almost all your health questions in one convenient health index. Add this site to your FAVORITES for a link to take you to VA websites with valuable information.