Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA Northern Indiana Health Care System
- Warriors Say It with Art- Art Show
- Join the VANIHCS Recreation Therapy department on Thursday, July 17, 2014, from 1:00 pm until 3:00 pm, for the “Warriors Say It with Art- Art Show”. The event will be held in the Marion recreation therapy courtyard
- 2014 VA2K
- Plan to support the annual VA2K Walk and Roll on May 21 2014. Event is free and supports homeless Veterans donating food and clothing. Community members, Veterans and VA employees are encouraged to participate.
- Veterans Job Fair
- Employers will be available to discuss job opportunities and offer assistance to Veterans in beginning the application process. All Veterans and their immediate family are welcome.
- Get Your Flu Shot
- Flu clinics are being offered at all VA Northern Indiana Health Care System locations starting September 1, 2013. The Centers for Disease Control and prevention recommend vaccination against influenza.
- E-Donate Is Simple, Speedy, Safe
- The new E-Donate service allows community members who wish to give back to Veterans a quick, safe way to pledge their support online. You choose the medical center, the amount, and the account.
- We Have A New Look
- Our new look is designed to help you easily and quickly access information with intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. We know that you consider this website our front door. And we want you to feel welcome.
- Veteran's Job Fair
- Employers will be available to discuss job opportunities and offer assistance to Veterans in beginning the application process.
- May flowers in bloom through the efforts of MHS Cadets!
- It was a day filled with getting dirty, pulling weeds and planting flowers. Marion High School Junior ROTC Cadets reported to the Marion campus on Saturday May 18, 2013 to beautify an area on the grounds.
- Coming Soon! E-Donate
- 100 percent of your donation will go toward supporting Veterans and you can even choose which fund your money will support. An immediate confirmation of your donation will be generated with a receipt. A thank you letter will follow.
- VA NIHCS VA2K
- This event is nationally sponsored and supported by VHA Office of Public Health and the VA Wellness Is Now (WIN) program to encourage ALL employees, no matter their fitness level, to participate in a short, fun walk for wellness while benefiting homeless veterans.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- Fighting is My Meditation
- After serving in the Army, mixed martial arts fighter Joe Duarte found his world spinning out of control. After VA PTSD therapy, he now finds peace at home and in the ring.
- Summer Reminder: Sunglasses Protect Your Eyes
- Veterans should be cautious and protect their eyes from the sun. Good quality sunglasses are recommended when outdoors, even if it’s for a few minutes at a time.
- 10 of the Stories Most Read by Vets on VA Web Site
- The web site for the Veterans Health Administration is a helpful gateway to numerous resources for Veterans and their families. Here are just a few of the most popular features posted this past year.
- VA Health Care System Named Most Wired - Again!
- For the second year in a row, VA has been named to the 2014 “Most Wired” hospitals list, a national survey ranking hospitals leveraging health information technology in new and innovative ways.
- Nurse Navigator Simplifies the Maze for Patients
- Hospitals can be a maze. That’s why Joan Stewart and Debera Charlton are amazing. The Nurse Navigator steer patients through the treatment systems at Montana’s VA Medical Center.
- VA Hosts July 4th Ceremonies for Veterans
- Hundreds of VA employees and volunteers at VA Medical Centers across the country spend their July 4th holiday hosting special events for the men and women we serve — America’s Veterans.
- Senior Veterans Going for the Gold - One More Time
- Hundreds of Veterans are heading to the Ozark Mountains for the Golden Age Games, designed to improve the quality of life for older Veterans with a wide range of abilities and disabilities.
- I Cannot Be This Person
- Finding it hard to be home alone or feel comfortable in public places, Laura Hendrixon is determined to get better for her family and her career.
- Connecting Veterans with Telehealth
- The relationship between patients and the health care system will dramatically change with telehealth. High levels of patient satisfaction and positive outcomes say this is the right direction.
- Brain's 'Error Messages' May Hold PTSD Clue
- VA researchers are looking at how Veterans with PTSD react to their own mistakes. The results could reveal clues as to why some Veterans are more resilient to traumatic events.