Goshen Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in Goshen and surrounding area.
- Mental Health services including medication management, individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Substance Abuse Treatment Program (SATP).
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to VA Medical Centers in Marion, Fort Wayne, Ann Arbor and Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet, if registered.
Free on premises