CBOC Muncie, Indiana
Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in Muncie/Anderson and surrounding area.
- Mental Health services including medication management, individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Substance Abuse Treatment Program (SATP).
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to VA Medical Centers in Marion, Fort Wayne and Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet if registered.
VA Outpatient Clinic
2600 W White River Blvd
Muncie, IN 47303
Phone: (765) 284-6822
Fax: (765) 254-5603
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.